In today’s cloud first world organizations are transferring their applications, assets and workload to the cloud. Email and messaging, file sharing, CRM and even infrastructure management are all examples of such transitions. This enables great agility, reduced complexity and easy access of the most advanced technologies.
However moving to the cloud introduces new security threats, attack vectors, data leakage concerns and compliance challenges.
Check Point’s cloud security area is developing revolutionary products to face these challenges, creating advanced services aimed at detecting attacks, security breaches, data leaks and identity hijacking and preventing them in real time, on any cloud application use case and in any scale.
As a Cloud Security full stack developer you will be working with a team of talented developers in the design and implementation of security products touching wide variety of domains, from creating cutting edge security engines to providing a massive scale low latency cloud service to creating a crisp and attractive user experience.
As part of the position you will own full end to end services, contribute to the product vision and be responsible for the execution and success of the product.
- 2+ years of development experience with Java Spring
- Experience in SQL or NoSQL databases
- Experience in web frontend development
- Experience in developing cloud services at scale
- Superb hands on development skills
- Self-driven and extremely motivated
- Great communication skills
- Experience of developing front end with React
- Experience of developing with Golang
- Experience in development of security products
- Experience with AWS products