We are looking for a hands on employer branding and candidate experience expert to develop and execute Check Point Employer Branding and Candidate Experience strategy.
In this role, you will lead our efforts to leverage Check Point employer brand and candidate experience, working with partners across Check Point to share our story with the world!
This position is part of the Israel Talent Acquisition team and will be serving as a champion of Check Point employer brand, ensuring it is consistently and meaningfully represented in all candidate touch points in order to strengthen our brand awareness and candidate experience to position Check Point as an employer of choice.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone passionate about seeing beyond the hiring processes, breathing marketing and technology and interested to expand his expertise and knowledge in a highly creative environment.
- Lead the development and execution of employer branding & candidate experience strategy and plan in both long and short term
- Initiate and lead campaigns and programs to support recruiting needs and position Check Point as a top employer
- Develop and implement employee referral campaigns, on boarding activities, diversity and inclusion programs, job fairs and sponsorship events
- Refresh employer branding and candidate experience toolkit and recruiting materials on timely basis
- Manage IL social media channels, Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram, Glassdoor etc
- Work closely with recruiters and organizational leaders to build infrastructures, processes and tools to ensure the best candidate experience
- Analyze the success of campaigns, advertising sites, events, and actively seek for improvements
- Stay current with social media trends and best practices
- At least 2 years working experience in social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Instagram, etc.)
- Proven experience managing complex and creative projects in the Talent Acquisition field
- Proven experience in leading a meaningful change
- Experience as a Branding manager
- Marketing orientation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Hebrew – A must
(English mother tongue is preferable)
- Extensive knowledge & passionate about digital technology
- Agile, self-driven, creative and able to work independently
- Has the ability to work collaboratively with a variety of stakeholders at all levels and across functions
- Bachelor degree in related field