- Support major POC opportunities worldwide, work closely with the Security Engineers, Account Managers, R&D and QA.
- Coordination between different departments within Check Point, understanding both business and technical aspects of the opportunity and drive different departments toward successful POC
- Provide remote/onsite technical assistance to the local sales.
- Ability to travel 4 times a year.
- End to end ownership of the POC:
- Planning (test plan, time frames, hardware and testing gear availability etc…)
- Internal preparations (pre-testing, arranging the necessary resources, setting the expectations, etc…)
- Remote or on-site support of the POC
- Follow up and post POC activity
- Additional non POC technical assistance
- Fast self-learner
- Strong technical background (CP products, networking)
- Strong debugging skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous customer faced roles – advantage