In today’s cloud first world organizations are transferring their applications, assets and workload to the cloud. Email and messaging, file sharing,
CRM and even infrastructure management are all examples of such transitions. This enables great agility, reduced complexity and easy access of the most advanced technologies.
However moving to the cloud introduces new security threats, attack vectors, data leakage concerns and compliance challenges.
Check Point’s cloud security area is developing revolutionary products to face these challenges, creating advanced services aimed at detecting attacks, security breaches, data leaks and identity hijacking and preventing them in real time, on any cloud application use case and in any scale.
As a Cloud Security full stack developer you will own the UX experience and develop full end to end features considering high-availability & scale while collaborating with others.Desired Background
- 5+ years overall as hand-on developer
- 3+ years of development experience with Java Spring
- 3+ years of development experience with front end React
- 2+ years of experience with Git CI/CD
- 3+ years of developing cloud micro-services at scale
- 3+ years of development using SQL and NoSQL databases (at least 1 of each)
- 1+ years of developing a modern framework
- Excellent hands-on development skills
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-driven ,extremely motivated
- Experience of developing with Golang
- Experience in development of security products
- Experience with AWS products