Note: Major Responsibilities will be presented on Candidates Portal and Employees Referral Portal
We are looking for a passionate developer to take part in the development of High-End Check Point platform, protecting our largest customers around the world.
Join a team of driven creative minds united in delivering innovative high-end solutions providing an protection against the ever-changing threat landscape with uncompromising performance, uptime and
Next-Gen Scalable Infrastructure Team:
Be part of Scalable Platforms development group responsible leading and developing Check Point High-End platforms.
Develop infrastructure supporting high-speed/high-performance distributed computing cluster with up to 32 compute nodes.
Design and develop user-space utilities enhancing installation, upgrades, statistics and more.
Work closely with QA, support and other RnD teams on development and rising issues.
Travel to customers' sites - lead installations, upgrades and demos
- BSc/MSc in computer science or equivalent
- Self-driven, Autonomous learner & Motivated
- Ability to deal with complex tasks under guidance
- Flexibility, ability to work in a multi-tasked and dynamic environment.
- Excellent knowledge in C, C++, Python, TCL and Bash
- Networking – IPv4, IPv6 and routing
- Linux kernel development knowledge – an advantage