- Work with the sales teams in building, positioning, closing and forecasting large strategic deals, including acting as the liaison between Sales teams and other stake holders partners involved in the deal structuring process (e.g. Sales Operations, Finance, Order Management, Legal, Product Marketing, etc.)
- Assist sales teams with crafting Quotes, Rate Cards, and Enterprise Licensing Agreements
- Build and leverage special business models to support the field and partners as part of strategic deals process.
- Translate data into meaningful and actionable insights to support key business initiatives
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance or related field.
- Up to 1-3 years’ experience as a financial or business analyst. Experience supporting a Sales organization is an advantage.
- Strong analytical, data mining and modeling skills
- Drive execution, initiate projects and manage them start to end.
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment.
- Be creative and solutions-oriented.
- Process oriented, well organized, autonomous learner.
- Experience working with Excel and MS office.
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.