We are looking for a passionate, strong and innovative web/Java/C# developer to join the management products front end infrastructure team.
This is a great opportunity for an individual seeking to develop a new web infrastructure as well as new features for an existing .Net infrastructure which is the base for Check Point’s management console application.
Our team is small and you will have a great opportunity to grow and create an impact.
- Develop our front end infrastructure using various technologies
- Lead the entire development cycle from design to implementation
- Understand user requirements to achieve the best user experience
- Analyze and provide solutions for technical challenges and issues
- Academic degree in Computer Science, or equivalent military training in software development
- At least 3 years’ experience working in full stack or front end development - Java/C#
- Experience with .NET - WPF
- Good understanding of UX principles
- Experience with GraphQL and micro service architecture - a plus
- Motivated, proactive team player
- Highly reliable, target and quality driven