We are looking for an excellent software developer to join our Cyber Threat Prevention Engines group.
In this position, you will design, build and maintain our state of the art cyber-security engines.
You will take active part in all software lifecycle stages, from requirements through design and implementation, up to deployment.
- Responsibility for the development of core features in Threat Prevention products with focus on removing known and unknown Cyber threats from documents
- Conduct technical researches and implementation of POCs.
- Integrate with other Check Point modules and services as cloud, endpoint and mail security.
- Involves programming in mostly Java and C++ in an agile development environment
- Academic degree in Computer Science, or equivalent military training in software development.
- 2+ years of professional experience
- Excellent C/C++ programming or equivalent
- Proven Networking knowledge
- Unix/Linux Programming
- Flexibility and ability to work in a multi-tasked dynamic environment.
- Fast learner with a growth mindset, positive can-do attitude and a “get things done” kind of person.
- Experience in the cyber-security area