If you are enthusiastic like us about big data, analytics, high performance products and cloud architecture and you want to lead a successful team you are the one for us.
Our group is in charge for developing the logging security events solution for Check Point cyber security and firewall products.
It is a big data, multi-tier product that handle tens of thousands events every second. It generates, manipulates , parses and index those events very quickly and allow the user to query the data.
We are using many programming languages (Java, C++, Python and more) while leveraging the latest and most cutting-edge technologies to build high performance, large scale and highly available security logs and events system.
As a Team Leader in the group you will get the opportunity to take part in leading the development of Check Point logging infrastructure, used by all Check Point customers and products, as well as leading the development of our next generation logging infrastructure. You will be in charge of designing new features and solution, leading the development end to end and couch and mentor the team members.
We are looking for a hardworking, innovative, quick learning and highly motivated leader to join our logging products group.
- Lead the execution and engineering culture of a large (4+ SW developers) team in agile environment
- Architect, design, implement and deliver next generation logging products with install base of thousands of customers
- Create and lead product vision / roadmap / interaction with customers and the sales teams to understand needs & challenges
- Provides on-going coaching, training and motivation to team members.
- Collaborate with other teams and groups across Check Point
- At least 2 years of experience in managing small-med development teams
- Excellent knowledge in C/C++ and object oriented software development
- Flexibility and versatility, creative thinking, passion to build new systems and improve existing ones
- High problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a result driven, multi-tasked and dynamic environment
- Academic degree in Computer Science, or equivalent military training in software development