Check Point’s mission is to provide industry-leading security solutions that redefine the security landscape. We achieve our mission by constantly developing innovative and cutting edge technology solutions focused on real customer needs, while challenging ourselves to grow and excel.
If you want to be part of the fascinating and fast growing Cyber Security industry, where your unique talent and value will be recognized, Check Point Software Technologies is where you want to be.
Join now and become a part of the success story that secures tens of thousands of organizations of all sizes around the globe.
Join Check Point’s leading team and take your career one step ahead!
The Endpoint Data Security R&D Group is now looking for a software developer for the Full Disk Encryption product. You need to be highly motivated, agile and focused while producing quality software, on schedule, in cross-continental scrum releases for enterprise level worldwide markets.
Check Point Operations in Sundsvall are product R&D and QA for the Check Point Endpoint Data Security products, with the two leading products - Full Disk Encryption and Media Encryption & Port Protection.
The Full Disk Encryption group in Sundsvall is looking for a developer that:
- Want to work with market leading IT-security software products.
- Are responsible and enjoy solving problems/troubleshooting.
- Is a team player, but if needed, can work self-driven with minimal supervision.
- Has experience of C/C++ development for Windows.
- Has at least 1-5 years of relevant work experience.
- Has experience within one or more of the following areas:
- Windows Driver Development.
- Windows Service Development.
- Windows Application Development.
- A genuine deep interest in software development.
- Experience of development for multiple platforms.
- A college/university degree in the computer science field.
- Additional years relevant work experience.
- Deep knowledge in Windows APIs and SDKs
Please submit your application in English only (Applications in Swedish will be rejected).