Become a part of a team of versatile professionals developing some of the most successful Threat Prevention products in Check Point.
The team develops in Python, C & C++, Linux Kernel and User Mode focusing on highly efficient and robust code with an already huge install base and enormous market. Come and write code to automate processes, design innovative testing approaches, present test plans & results to peers and higher management and significantly improve our cyber products.
- Computer engineering/Computer Science student, (or equivalent premium army training) at least 1.5 year remaining until graduation
- 0-2 years of experience (relevant army experience included)
- Software development abilities in Python, C and / or C++
- Prior knowledge in Networking and/or Security
- Flexibility and versatility, creative thinking, passion to build new systems and improve existing ones
Nice to have
- Prior experience developing efficient high-performance code
- Prior experience in the Cyber security domain
- Prior knowledge in Linux kernel development