An Advanced Threat Prevention group within Check Point is looking for a senior front end engineer for a new Cloud product. We are looking for someone who would be passionate about designing and implementing the front end in a way that is both simple to use and at the same time is visually stunning. The role will involve:
- Designing and defining the user experience for our new platform.
- Implementing and evolving the front end to be able to support our use cases.
- Incorporating feedback in an agile way from customers and users of the product.
- Driving technical progress and providing leadership in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
In this role you will lead the interface for our web app solution using cutting edge web technologies such as React.js, HTML5+CSS3 and modern ECMAScript.
- Academic degree in Computer Science, or equivalent military training in software development, or formal training in UI/UX
- Expert understanding of React.
- Webpack experience.
- Flexibility, ability to work in a multi-tasked and dynamic environment.
- Self-learner and independent.
- Agile Development experience.
- Experience working with a software product company is a major plus.
- Node.js experience
- Experience in developing large scale systems.