As part of our focus to provide the best real-time threat prevention service to our customers, our team works on analyzing current cyber security threats and developing protections within Check Point Threat Prevention products. Precise intelligence regarding current activity is crucial in order to provide excellent protection from broadly distributed threats, as well as targeted attacks.
The Threat Intelligence Operations (TOC) team is part of Check Point's Threat Research and Intelligence area. The team operates from Check Point offices in Tel-Aviv and provides global threat analysis around the clock.
Analyze new threats, and provide real time protection against them within Check Point threat prevention products:
- Analyze cyber activity world-wide, based on Check Point’s thousands of sensors, to identify current campaigns and potential detection gaps
- Monitor open sources (OSINT), including security blogs and publications, and report on trends in the threat landscape
- Provide technical analyses of suspicious and malicious files and communications
- Address alerts and requests coming from internal field representatives and customers regarding threat coverage, and provide immediate mitigation for active attacks
- Develop tools and automated processes for internal use, to improve coverage, speed and efficiency of the various analyses
- Fluent written English
- Interested in cyber security and threat analysis
- Has excellent self-learning skills, with clear drive to learn, explore and make impact
To provide continuous analysis & mitigation capability, some of the work is performed in shifts.
Typical shifts are morning (8-16), afternoon (15-22) and night (21-8). Each full time employee is required to participate in night shifts.
Compensation is hourly, with night shifts paying extra, so for example, an 11-hour shift is calculated as 15-hour work.