Check Point is looking for a System Administrator to be responsible for:
- Maintenance and Support of the company corporate infrastructure, including backup systems, VMware farm, NAS/SAN storage systems
- Maintenance and Support of main corporate environment including physical and virtual computing infrastructure, networking, and data services.
- Monitoring, troubleshooting, performance tuning, patch installations, upgrades, of the systems in charge
- Being On call 24/7 system support for business critical systems on rotation
- Initiating and implementing Infrastructure Improvement projects
- 3+ years as a Linux system administrator
- 3+ years of experience with 'Vmware' and 'Storage'
- Strong understanding of general computing and networking fundamentals, Expert knowledge and hands-on experience in Linux (preferably Red Hat) and Windows operating systems and related technologies, as well as VMware vSphere, storage systems.
- Knowledge of scripting languages (Linux shells), ability to write complex automation procedures and jobs – DEVops Capabilities.
- Knowledge and Experience in one or more the following technologies is an advantage: Puppet, Docker, Jenkins, Git, Openstack, cloud infrastructure.
- Capable of learning quickly, handling stressful situations and taking ownership on projects from end to end.