Your Impact & Responsibilities
As the world’s leading vendor of Cyber Security, facing the most sophisticated threats and attacks, we’ve assembled a global team of the most driven, creative and innovative people. At Check Point, our employees are redefining the security landscape by meeting our customers’ real-time needs and providing our cutting-edge technologies and services to an ever-growing customer base.
If you want to make the world a safer place – you belong with us.
Your role in a nutshell
Have you always wanted to work on key Enterprise accounts, develop and strengthen account wide relationships and deal with the most advanced technology in the market today? Our Account Manager role could be the next challenge in your career. From an understanding of customer’s needs to proposing the most feasible solution, you will always be at the heart of new opportunities!
Reporting to the local Area Manager
You will be responsible for
- Development and growth of existing key named accounts
- Responsible for identifying and exploring new potential opportunities
- Strategic relationship management at all levels for greater customer reach
- Strong involvement in complex deals and decision-making processes
- Managing and collaborating with internal teams to ensure customer satisfaction
- Product and solutions presentations across all levels of the organization
- Accurate forecasting and reporting
Your Knowledge & Skills
- 3+ years selling Cyber Security, 5+ years of experience in account management and solution selling within the IT sector. Prior experience with cyber security industry leaders.
- Proven success selling Network Security, Cloud Security, SaaS, or IaaS solutions to large enterprise organizations across multiple verticals.
- Establish and maintain existing relationships with key decision makers and CxO level.
- Partner/VAR knowledge
- Need established relationships at all levels with customers in the geography
- Possess in-depth knowledge of the sales cycle
- Hands-on and proven track record of sales achievements
- Strong communicator and confident individual
- Willingness to travel
- Must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship from an employer now or in the future
What you'll get in return
- Exposure to exciting and award-winning technologies in the Cyber Security industry
- Meet the people behind our cutting edge technologies during our New Hire Training held in Israel
- Opportunity to fulfill your potential by rolling out creative ideas and projects
- Work with and build a long-lasting relationship with a team of brilliant people
- If this sounds like an ideal role for you then why wait? Apply now!
Must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship from an employer now or in the future