United States: Dallas TX, Austin TX
Full Time |
Job Id: 14730
As the world’s leading vendor of Cyber Security, facing the most sophisticated threats and attacks, we’ve assembled a global team of the most driven, creative and innovative people. At Check Point, our employees are redefining the security landscape by meeting our customers’ real-time needs and providing our cutting-edge technologies and services to an ever-growing customer base.
If you want to make the world a safer place – you belong with us.
Your role in a nutshell
Have you always wanted to work on key Enterprise accounts, develop and strengthen account wide relationships and deal with the most advanced technology in the market today? Our Account Manager role could be the next challenge in your career. From an understanding of customer’s needs to proposing the most feasible solution, you will always be at the heart of new opportunities!
Reporting to the local Area Manager
You will be responsible for
- Development and growth of existing key named accounts
- Responsible for identifying and exploring new potential opportunities
- Strategic relationship management at all levels for greater customer reach
- Strong involvement in complex deals and decision-making processes
- Managing and collaborating with internal teams to ensure customer satisfaction
- Product and solutions presentations across all levels of the organization
- Accurate forecasting and reporting