- Perform technical design work related to enterprise network security for partners and resellers.
- Highly proficient at giving technical presentations to technical and non-technical audiences and provide support for trade shows, marketing events and beta (EA program) management.
- Hold on-going technical training and sales education sessions with our Partners.
- Perform limited post-sales support.
- BS, EE/CS degree or technical school certificate or equivalent.
- 5 years of experience in networking standards and protocols (Ethernet, routing, UNIX, Network Mgr., Internet Protocol addressing).
- Solid network security and endpoint security experience.
- Check Point CCSE certification, CISSP, and/or GIAC preferred. Previous sales experience a plus.