Lead a group of talented CRM (Customer Relationship Management) applications specialists to provide innovative solutions in a very dynamic and continuously evolving global environment.
- Drive the development and administration of the CRM Applications in the domains of Sales and Service Operation
- Define applications vision, strategy and roadmap based on the business requirements
- Partner effectively across different business departments as well as external integrators to deliver excellent solutions
- Provide effective support / trainings for global users with their daily activities
- Drive innovation in all areas of responsibility
- Prioritize and balance work and resources across teams while ensuring timely quality releases that are fast, simple and easy to use
- Mentor and help grow your group members into positions of influence and scale
- BSc. in Industrial Engineering / Information Systems Engineering (MSc. is an advantage)
- 5+ years of experience in Sales Force
- 3-5 Years of experience in managing a group of 10 employees.
- Experience in direct management of Team Leaders.
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud and Service Cloud. Knowledge of 'Marketo' or 'Salesforce' Marketing Cloud is an advantage
- Deep understanding of the concepts related to the Sales Operation and Service Operation. Understanding of the Marketing Operation is an advantage
- Familiarity with SAP, CPQ concepts and Sales Enablement tools is an advantage
- Familiarity with the Enterprise Data Management and Integration Platforms. 'Dell Boomi' is an advantage
- Excellent Analytical skills and High Process Orientation
- Focus on Customer Satisfaction and Serviceability
- Fluent English, additional languages – advantage
- Willingness to travel abroad occasionally