As a QA Team lead at Checkpoint you will be part of the exceptional team of professionals in Product Support, Engineering and QA that are passionate about security and dedicated to making the mobile world a safer place.
- Responsible for working with the Engineering team in sprint feature work planning, unit testing, quality assessment and measurement of platform efficiency, stability and performance.
- Test planning, automation and execution.
- Versioning and tracking bugs through the lifecycle of a product.
- Support the Engineering team in functional testing, unit testing, and regression testing, through metrics, automation and instrumentation.
- Documenting results thoroughly and communicating them to key stakeholders in a timely fashion.
- Testing Checkpoint Web Management application on multiple browsers including their backend components and end-to-end tests with the client side products.
- Testing Checkpoint security solutions, verifying functionality, performance and scalability across complex multi-tier environment with android and iPhone clients, web dashboard, and databases.
- Learning the latest Security Protection Methods, designing comprehensive Test Plans for new features, and responsible for the quality of Checkpoint’s products.
- Experience in QA methodologies – test design, test cases, test cycle
- Perform sanity testing, GUI testing, functional testing, system integration testing, user acceptance testing and performance testing.
- Experience in writing automation tests for QA.
- Scripting experience (Bash, Python, or Perl).
- Experience with Linux.
- Experience with databases, basic knowledge of SQL queries.
- Experience with Jira or similar Bug Tracking software.
- Ability to analyze logs to pin point the defect.
- Strong communication (verbal and written), time management skills, fast learner, and self- motivated.
- Ability to thrive under production pressure and deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as a part of both large and small teams in a fast paced, team oriented environment.
- Team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Attention to details and punctuality.
- Basic knowledge of Java/Python (Advantage).
- Experience with Automation tools such as Selenium/Appium (Advantage).
- Experience with testing/working with Android/IOS devices - Advantage.