Check Point is looking for an International Real Estate Specialist to be responsible for:
- Ongoing communication with office and country managers to insure highest satisfaction level from facilities
- Maintain detailed and accurate details of all the leasing activities.
- Responsible for managing multiple construction projects and the associated deliverables from initiation to close out
- Manage local and overseas construction project progress to insure the highest level of quality
- Manage project’s cost in a detailed aspect and ongoing monitoring of all projects related invoices and payment milestones
- Project related presentations to company’s management and ongoing detailed updates
- Negotiations with landlords on new leases
- Liaise with finance team (accounting) for all payment related matters i.e invoices, refunds related to lease and construction.
- Coordinate with legal department to execute all legal documents.
- Intl facilities site visits (travel required)
- B.A/LL.B/B.Sc. in Structural engineering/Interior Design/Architecture or in Economics, Accounting, Industrial Engineering or Business.
- 0-3 years of business experience, preferably in real-estate or purchasing in global companies
- English – excellent verbal and written skills. (other languages - an advantage)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and work under great pressure
- Strong writing, communication and project / time management skills
- Ability to work independently on multiple projects
- Excellent attention to details
- Ability to travel - job requires travel