As the world’s leading vendor of Cyber Security, facing the most sophisticated threats and attacks, we’ve assembled a global team of the most driven, creative and innovative people. At Check Point, our employees are redefining the security landscape by meeting our customers’ real-time needs and providing our cutting-edge technologies and services to an ever-growing customer base.
If you want to make the world a safer place – you belong with us.
Have you always wanted to work on key global accounts, develop and strengthen account wide relationships and deal with the most advanced technology in the market today? Our Global Account Manager role could be the next challenge in your career. From understanding of customer’s needs to proposing the most feasible solution, you will always be at the heart of new opportunities!
- Development of existing key global accounts
- Increase market share within existing accounts
- Identification of new projects
- Acquisition of new corporate accounts
- Relationship Management at all levels
- Contract negotiations
- Product and solution presentations
- Handling customers’ requests and planning of regular face to face meetings
- Forecasting, Reporting and conducting regular Business Reviews
- Planning and organizing events in conjunction with channel partners
- Managing internal resources to ensure customer satisfaction
- Managing Virtual team around the globe to achieve high growth potential
- Development of Account Analysis and Strategic Account Planning
- Reinforcement of Check Point’s value on a consistent basis through a comprehensive understanding of the industry and the market
- Communicate proactively on trends, innovations, and best practices to leadership teams, and Check Point strategic partners
- Managing Business Development and Account Based Marketing Activities
- 5-8 years of experience in account management and sales
- At least 2 years of experience in the management of international or global accounts.
- Good understanding of core customers security processes
- Conceptual understanding of requirements and solutions
- Ability to solve critical issues in a timely manner
- Culturally sensitive – flexibility to work across Europe
- People Management skills
- Confidence, intellect and tact to influence global strategy into the accounts
- Knowledge of the security software industry a plus
- Willingness to travel globally
- Fluent in English
What you'll get in return
- Exposure to exciting and award winning technologies in the Cyber Security industry
- Meet the people behind our cutting edge technologies during our New Hire Training held in Israel
- Opportunity to fulfill your potential by rolling out creative ideas and projects
- Work with and build long-lasting relationship with a team of brilliant people
If this sounds like an ideal role for you then why wait? Apply now!