Check Point Software Technologies is looking for excellent candidates for Protection developer position.
The job will expose you to the fascinating world of network security and malware detection.
- Work as part of a team responsible for Application Control & Anti Malware dynamic content to provide the industry's strongest security.
- Research and analyze applications and malware in order to understand their network behavior and write effective signatures to identify them.
- Working in dynamic environments with different operating systems and platforms including mobile applications.
- Monitor and adjust detections based on their performance impact, input from customers and QA teams.
- Excellent graduates from Science/Engineering faculties with advantage for the following faculties: Computer Science, Computer/ Software Engineering, Information Systems/ Communication Systems Engineering.
- High level of technical and computerized orientation.
- Availability to work full time
- High English level.
- Advantage: familiar with Networking and Web protocols.
- Advantage: familiar with Linux operating system and shell scripting