Check Point’s growing Scalable Architectures development group is searching for a talented project manager to lead RND development projects making sure product targets and business goals a met.
The role also includes coordination between internal stakeholders (R&D departments, QA, support, sales and more) as well as manage relationships with partners and customers.
We are looking for a person with a diverse set of capabilities, that is able to deep dive into the details of specific bugs but also to understand and drive product strategy in the long term.
Programming skills : BASH, TCL
Job day to day will include:
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Coordinating and drive development with several different departments
- Manage relationships and work plans with partners, customers and vendors
- Gather customer feedback
- Build clear project status reports, views and insights for management
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Experienced PJM/PM – at least 1 Year
Programming skills – at least one of the following programming language: C, C++, Python
- Good networking knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- High energy, assertiveness, great people skills
o Networking experience
o Experience with security products
o Past experience working with vendors
0 Programming skills : BASH, TCL