Check Point is leading the paradigm shift in cloud security and is looking for a Go-To-Market Manager that will plan and lead sales campaigns with Check Point’s sales teams and business partners to promote the cloud security business.
As the Cloud Go-To-Manager within Check Point’s CloudGuard business unit, you will have the exciting opportunity to deliver our strategy to build mindshare and adoption of the cloud security solutions.
Responsibilities include enablement of internal and external sales reps, creating and maintaining tight business relationships with our sales reps and partners, execution of demand-generation activities with customers through their partners.
The ideal candidate will possess both a business background that enables them to engage at the CxO level, as well as a sales background that enables them to easily interact with enterprise sales executives.
They will also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, products and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions. The position also requires a strong technical acumen along with working knowledge of software architecture and the enterprise software landscape.
- Enable our internal and external sales reps on the cloud security solutions
- Plan and execute sales campaigns with internal Check Point reps and resellers
- Plan and execute customer seminars to increase demand generation and uncover new business opportunities
- Tie our activities to direct sales that were generated and closed as a result of GTM activity
- Work with our team members in the field to coordinate execution of our GTM activities
- Sales or business development experience in the software/technology industry
- Experience in presenting in front of audiences frequently
- Strong presentation and writing skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross functional audiences
- Background in working with databases and analysis of data
- Strong service orientation
- The right person will possess 2-5 years of sales or business experience in the software/technology industry, background in cloud is an advantage
- Ability to present in front of an audience with confidence
- MBA or equivalent work experience
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Marketing, Management, Science, Technology, Engineering, Math or equivalent experience
- Experience with CRM systems, data warehousing and other analytic tools to establish detailed customer metrics
- Vast experience with Excel and PPT and ability to analyze data and present it to top management
- Willingness to fly extensively (25%)