Come join a team of driven, fun, creative minds united in delivering innovative new technology and protection against the ever-changing threat landscape.
As a public multinational company, Check Point offers comprehensive compensation and benefits, growth, and corporate stability in a vibrant and vital industry.
We are Check Point. We secure the future.
Scalable Clustering Integration Team:
Be a part of Scalable Architectures development group responsible on Check Point’s high-end solutions.
Develop and enhance our clustering capability providing uncompromised redundancy.
Work closely with QA, support, customers and other RnD teams developing new exciting features and maintaining the existing code.
- Computer Science graduate
- Strong Networking understanding – Mandatory
- C/C++ experience – Advantage
- Prior knowledge in kernel development/networking - Advantage
- Linux scripting development (Python, TCL, Bash) – Advantage
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility