If you are a student from Computer Science/Engineering faculties with more than 1 year till graduation, Check Point is looking for you!
A great opportunity to work at the best security software company in Israel. Come, grow with us and build your career after graduation.
We are looking for someone who has the ability of working alone and is flexible to work a shift rotation involving night and weekend shifts.
- Maintenance of application systems in production.
- Identifying and troubleshooting application issues and get to a resolution or escalation.
- Work closely with R&D, performing root cause analysis.
- Communication and client relationship management in partnership with sales teams.
- A student in Computer Science/Engineering faculties.
- Ability to understand and troubleshoot complex computer systems and infrastructures.
- Ability to read and understand code.
- familiar with Linux/Unix Systems.
- Quick to grasp new information and technologies.
- High level of written and verbal communications in English.
- Understanding of the mobile and security world.
- Understanding of network protocols (TCP/IP, DNS).
- Basic experience with SQL Databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL).
- Experience with standard monitoring applications (Graphite, Grafana, Prometheus, Sensu, etc.).
- Scripting skills.