As the world’s leading vendor of Cyber Security, facing the most sophisticated threats and attacks, we’ve assembled a global team of the most driven, creative and innovative people. At Check Point, our employees are redefining the security landscape by meeting our customers’ real-time needs and providing our cutting-edge technologies and services to an ever-growing customer base.
Check Point Software Technologies is offering a unique and exclusive Entry Level Sales Program across EMEA and APAC.
- As a paid employee from day one, you will be sent to one of Check Point's premises in Israel for a 3 month training scheme. All travel, accommodation and training expenses are covered by the company.
- The program will include an introduction into the Information Security world, Check Point’s product portfolio as well as hard and soft selling skills
- Following training, you will return to your home countries to join the local sales team as Sales Associates for full time employment
- The role will include collaborating with our professional sales team, outbound calling campaigns and managing product, subscription and support renewals.
- A recent graduate from University with a focused degree in Sales, Business Management, Economics and/or Administration.
- 1 – 2 years prior inside/outside sales experience - a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- An ongoing drive to continuously expand your personal and professional capabilities
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Analytical, result-driven, and solution-oriented person with a passion for technology
- Aggressive self-starter with a great attitude and strong organizational skills
- Strong English skills