- Testing Check Point Threat prevention products, verifying functionality and stability across complex environment
- Learning and designing comprehensive test plans for new features to reach maximum coverage.
- Troubleshooting customer scenarios and reproduced them in-house
- Execute and monitor load/stress tests while using industry traffic generator.
- Take part in defining and implementing new automation tests
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in the networking field.
- Deep knowledge of TCP/IP and network protocols
- Prior experience in the Cyber security domain – advantage.
- Prior experience in Jsystem automation – advantage.
- Familiar with network equipment - Switches, Routers, Firewalls
- Experience in Linux environments at user level.
- Strong communication (verbal and written), time management skills, fast learner, and self- motivated.
- Experience with Firewalls and other security technologies
- Quick learning capabilities
- Flexibility and versatility, creative thinking.
- Scripting experience (bash, C#, Perl, Python, etc.)