We are searching for an Assistant Treasurer to be responsible for the following:
- Conduction of investments, interest analysis, compliance, risk and strategy on Check Point’s $4B portfolio.
- Management of cash, working capital, and liquidity requirements for all the corporate’s subsidiaries; monitoring more than 80 bank accounts worldwide on a daily basis.
- Updating bank accounts worldwide based on local regulatory requirements and changes of authorized signers.
- Analyzation of costs associated with managing the accounts and work on reducing costs
- FX exposure identification, FX trading, management of the corporate’s worldwide exposures, and hedge effectiveness testing of cash flow hedge.
- Assistance with the execution of shares repurchase (buyback) program and analyzation of broker’s performance.
- Assistance with management of our Global Insurance programs, renewals, and negotiation of costs and terms with global brokers.
- BA in Economics/Business Administration/Accounting/ Law
- Native English speaker - a must
- Analytical skills
- Organization skills
- Administrative experience – An advantage