Be the leader of Check Point Cyber security products on the network and cloud, be the leader of successful, innovative products with unique and accurate contribution to our customers and partners.
- Experienced VP Level RND software developer manager/director - experienced in managing software development groups (50+ software developers). In this position you will manage 70+ developers, data scientist, project managers and product managers
- Innovative and dynamic thinker who can bring new Ideas to execution.
- Understand customers’ needs and ability to drive product vision. Roadmap planning and execution
- Understand the cyber security market technically and sales wise.
- Transition the area to be fully agile releases , automated testing, TDD
- Define, control and monitor the content completeness and on time delivery.
- Work across functional teams – work closely with engineering, RND, product management, sales, marketing and with partners and customers to define and execute plans.
- Manage RND groups - create development plans, and execute them end to end.
Develop deep understanding of tools, products and development management processes and lead changesDesired Background
- Deep understanding of cyber security, attack vectors, techniques, and solution.
- Experience and excellent understanding of development operations.
- Understanding of software engineering methodologies – Waterfall, SCRUM, Agile, Continuous Integration/Deployment, system/unit test automation systems
- Experience with software security or networking products
- Outstanding software design skills
- Self-starter with an engaging leadership style, solid influencing and facilitation skills, and excellent ability to quickly develop relationships across the organization while building a collaborative work environment.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority