Great opportunity to break into the security field with Check Point Software Technologies, Inc., the leader in securing the Internet.
Lifecycle Management (LCM) Services Engineer is a technical resource who requires knowledge of networking, LINUX, general security knowledge with good documentation and communication skills.
- Build pre-configured security appliances,
- Accurately document instances of build process and health of hardware.
- Validate through burn in process and assist with shipment.
The position will also include opportunities to assist customers with the deployment and implementation of pre-configured security appliances, which may require weekend and after hours work.
LCM engineers will have the opportunity to complete their CCSA and CCSE certification.
- 1-2 years ISP Support or related networking position will be considered in lieu of coursework.
- Knowledge of UNIX operating system, Solaris, Linux, Windows Server.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking.
- DNS, DHCP and security protocols (IKE AES).
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of bash scripting, Python general purpose programming, and knowledge of frontend like postman to test APIs.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve problems in a technical team-oriented environment.
- Ability to demonstrate customer empathy, good customer diplomacy skills and problem ownership.
- CCSA/CCSE preferred.
- CCNA certification preferred.
- Cisco IOS experience preferred.