- Product design and implementation – Manage Check Point consumer products marketing lifecycle from design to production and beyond. Work closely with the development and marketing teams in various aspects such as project timelines, features, design, pricing, customer needs, tests, documentation, website, etc.
- Projects management – Manage cross-functional and cross product lines projects. Align cross-organizational efforts with other stakeholders such as R&D, BI, IT, Finance, and others.
- B2B customers process & support – Standardizing sales policies, processes and documentation for partners and resellers. Sign up resellers. Manage all type of customers’ orders. Maintain communication with customers as needed to support and increase sales.
- Business administration –
- Establish work processes, procedures and implement management tools throughout the department
- Organize department contracts and documentation
- Manage business processes (Bookings, invoices, PR/PO, Collections, Payments)
- Bachelor's degree in Management or Industrial Engineering. MBA – a plus
- At least 3-5 years' experience in managing business operations or cross-functional projects in a global company
- Previous working experience in a product management environment
- Knowledge of SaaS Technology sales - a major advantage
- Technical understanding in software products
- Ability to measure project performance
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style
- Excellent English speaking/writing capabilities