We are looking for an R&D Project Manager with a solid background in Software Development, and good Product understanding. Fast learner, talented hands-on approach.
- Lead Software and Hardware development projects in the SMB area
- Manage development plans including content, scope, efforts, Identify project critical tasks, bottleneck and risks.
- In depth Product understanding - Work with SMB customers and partners throughout the world as technical focal point.
- Ability to Managed Large Scale projects with Major Partners and Customers.
- Support the field by providing technical assistance, answers, examples, and training coordinator.
- Suggest improvements and provide feedback on new developments
- Computer Science Graduate / Software Engineering /communication system engineering/Industrial engineering
- 2 or more years of experience in project management.
- 2 or more years of experience in managing software projects
- Ability to learn new technologies fast
- Ability to lead as technical product owner
- Ability to lead a projects end to end and drive peers to execution
- Ability to present represent Check Point product to customers and partners.
- Experience in Jira
- Experience in cyber security – advantage
- Familiarity with Check Point products – advantage
- Background in network protocols and network design – advantage
- Background in deployment / management systems - advantage.