Check Point is looking for people with a big passion for research & development to join its threat research and protection team.
This is a great opportunity for people who are interested in the Cyber Security world to be part of the most fascinating network threat research and protection development activities in this field.
As a response to the newest malwares and 0Days, Check Point releases frequent protections and updates to its customers across the world.
The position includes working in the team that is in charge of researching and releasing security solutions for Check Point’s Network Security products.
- BS.c Computer Science or other technological major
- Experienced in python coding or scripting
- High technical capabilities
- Fluent English speaker
- A Team Player
- Able to work under pressure
- Flexibility, ability to work in a multi-tasked and dynamic environment
- Quick and creative solution finding abilities
- Sharp analytical skills and logical thinking abilities
- Experience in network traffic analysis
- An active github repository, bug bounties and CTF participation
- Experience with common Penetration Testing/AppSec Tools
- Experience with Machine Learning and Deep Learning environments
- Experience in reverse engineering