We are looking for a senior iOS developer to be part of the iOS Applications developing team.
In this position, you will dive into our leading Check Point Mobile applications. In addition to development progress of the mobile applications, you will lead and manage the various feedbacks received from our worldwide customers, interfacing directly with both Support and the customers themselves.
- Develop exciting new features from the ground up
- Contribute best-in-class programming skills to develop highly innovative, consumer-facing mobile products
- Work closely with our product and design teams to customize the user experience
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies
- Evangelize best practices around building mobile Applications
- 3+ years of iOS development from a proven company
- Proficiency in both Objective-C and Swift
- Experience writing robust unit-tests including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Familiarity with the latest APIs, SDKs and development tools
- Strong understanding of object oriented patterns and concepts
- Self-motivated, and ability to work effectively and autonomously
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or related field
- Open source contributions
- Prior knowledge in networking