- Management and leadership of sales operation department towards overachieving assigned targets.
- Ensure healthy pipeline creation from incoming leads
- Prioritization of campaigns/sources to the team to maximize success
- Identification of most promising lead sources , and ensure constant flux of such leads
- Establishment of optimized working processes and adherence to best practices
- Monitor employees productivity and motivate team to reach daily expected productivity targets
- Evaluate and constantly strive to improve sales and sales supporting processes to reach operational and sales excellency
- Ensure team members are properly trained – provide constant coaching to reps and training to new hires
- Conduct close interactions with marketing and field sales reps to ensure alignment on prioritization, and execution
- Lead business initiatives directly vs. Our partner to increase our overall performance.
- Training and knowledge transfer to the field and partners on sales initiatives and operational processes.
- Support channel sales with their needs to ease & increase their business with Check Point
- University degree or college diploma in business or related field
- Experience with leading high volume of business initiatives, channel management and business related issues
- 10+ years in Enterprise Software sales (B2B) in EMEA Countries(or USA)
- Management of sales operation department ,at least 50 employees}
- Prior Field sales experience
- Fluent English, additional languages advantage (German, French, Spanish in Europe , Spanish in USA)
- Experience in working with CRM, preferably Salesforce
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Methodological and organized with strong sense of integrity and professionalism
- Analytic management abilities
- Strong work ethic, ability to adapt to rapidly-changing environments and to work in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment
- High proficiency with various office solutions (PPT, Excel, word etc..)