You will a be part of the Development Operation Organization Leadership responsible for significant part of Check Point’s development tools and systems.
You will be responsible for the design and POC of new parts of Check Point’s Development Operation systems, analysis of current systems, identifying bottlenecks and suggest solution alternatives.
Introduction of new related technologies and frameworks, while having the ability to see the “big picture” and suggest radical changes where required.
Have good knowledge in various relevant technologies and DevOps echo systemsDesired Background
- Significant experience in hands on software development in various languages
- Superb technical skills, experience in defining architecture and design for highly complex systems
- Excellent Linux knowledge
- Familiarity with CI/D related tools and frameworks – Jenkins, Dockers, Kubernetes, GIt
- Familiarity with deployment and monitoring tools such as Nagios, Puppet/Ansible
- Deep knowledge in virtualization, storage, and networking
- A technical mindset with great attention to details
- +5 years of experience