Check Point is looking for a highly energetic, responsible and motivated System Administrator for our Middleware and Systems Team.
You will be responsible for our critical MIS systems as well as supporting development processes and internal systems.
- Installation, configuration, planning and maintenance of our Java EE systems and Web Servers
- Troubleshooting complex problems spanning multiple technologies.
- Integration of the Java EE systems into the complex multi-tier topology systems
- Implementation and research of new systems and technologies according to market and vendor best practices
- Supporting our development teams delivering the best solutions possible
- Participating in 24/7 On Call duty rotation
- 5+ years of experience as a system administrator or similar position.
- Experience working with production critical environments with a large number of servers.
- Strong Knowledge and Hand On experience in Linux OS – preferably RedHat/ CentOS .
- Knowledge and Experience with Java EE application servers such as JBOSS, Tomcat
- Knowledge and experience in CI/CD systems and concepts – Artifactory , Bamboo , Bit Bucket , Jenkins
- Knowledge and experience with webservers software – Apache, Nginx
- Hands On scripting experience – Bash/Python
- Experience working with Ansible or similar automation tools
- Knowledge and experience working with virtual environments – Vmware
- Familiarity with Cloud environments – AWS/Azure