Why Check Point?
Come join a team of driven, fun, creative minds united in delivering innovative new technology and protection against the ever-changing threat landscape.
As a public multinational company, Check Point offers comprehensive compensation and benefits, growth, and corporate stability in a vibrant and vital industry.
We are Check Point. We secure the future.
- Testing Check Point Web Management application on multiple browsers including their backend components and end-to-end tests with the client side products.
- Testing Checkpoint security solutions, verifying functionality, performance and scalability across complex multi-tier environment with android and iPhone clients, web dashboard, and databases.
- Learning the latest Security Protection Methods, designing comprehensive Test Plans for new features, and responsible for the quality of Checkpoint’s products.
- Familiarity with databases, basic knowledge of SQL queries.
- Ability to analyze logs to pin point the defect.
- Advanced knowledge of Linux operating system.
- Knowledge and experience in virtualization solutions such as VMWare
- Strong communication (verbal and written), time management skills, fast learner, and self- motivated.
- Ability to thrive under production pressure and deadlines.
- Experience with testing/working with Android/IOS devices
- Scripting experience (Bash, Python, or Perl)
- Experience with Jira or similar Bug Tracking software