- Develop and support cryptography / certificate / PKI / secure protocols infrastructure of Check Point.
- Extend and maintain products with heavy reliance on encryption, such as SSL Inspection.
- Work with proprietary and open source solutions for communication security.
- Consolidate and provide knowledge and insight into Crypto-relevant areas for peers inside company.
- General maintenance and support.
- B.Sc /B.A in Computer Science or Computer Engineering (University or/and Mamram Graduate).
- C/C++ language expertise.
- Networking and cryptographic experience welcome.
- Excellent debugging skills, and ability to quickly learn new systems.