We are seeking an experienced, creative and organized Content and Social specialist to join Check Point consumer product team (ZoneAlarm).
In this position, you will play a key role in creating and implementing content and social strategies to drive quality traffic and build brand recognition.
You’ll promote team goals through creative content and campaigns, and oversee all marketing content initiatives to ensure customer engagement and experience.
- Develop content strategy aligned with marketing targets
- Develop site and campaigns content
- Optimize content according to SEO/ASO goals
- Develop an editorial calendar
- Ensure compliance with law (Copyright and data protection)
- Web pages
- Articles (Incl. fresh content based on research for various channels)
- In client messaging
- Manage the various channels
- Create engaging content for blogs, social media and other channels
- Increase organic traffic, engagement, interactions
- Design content funnels to drive conversions
- Customers responses management
- Generate sales leads
- Brand message – creative copywriting to create awarness and considartion. Ability to emphasis ZA benefits and simplify it for users
- Social ads, Native ads, Search ads, banners, landing pages, and leads forms
- Press releases
- Email campaigns
- Data sheets
Information extraction/Data gathering
- External resources
- Check point data gathering from colleagues and Check Point vast content pool
- Create and implement content schedules
- Monitor web traffic and metrics to identify best practices of customer engagement and interaction
- Organize user testing to ensure that the website's content is suitable for the audience
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Research markets and industries to compare strategies and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
- 1-4 years of proven work experience as a Content writer
- Native English speaker with Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience writing social media content or managing social pages.
- Hands-on managing social campaigns for B2C – strong adventage
- Understands technology/products and demonstrates previous experience translating it into custom communications for diverse audiences.
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite and Google Docs
- Highly motivated and self-learner