Check Point is looking for a Windows System Administrator to be responsible for:
- Responsible for Microsoft Infrastructures (Active Directory, Exchange, GPO, SCCM, IIS, MSSQL, PowerShell, VBScript).
- VMware infrastructure administration (vCenter, ESX, VMHA, VMA, VRA, Centralized storage, etc.).
- Supporting 24x7 business critical systems which are hosted in several geo locations
- 3-5 years of experience as a Windows system administrator in global companies (Active Directory, Exchange, GPO, SCCM, IIS, MSSQL, PowerShell, VBScript).
- Certificate of MCSE- an advantage
- 1+ years of experience as a VMware Infrastructure system administrator (vCenter, VMHA, VMA, VRA, Centralized storage, etc.)- an advantage
- TCP/IP and networking background – ability to analyze and troubleshoot network related problems.
- Centralized storage background – an advantage
- Must be able to share in 24x7 support of critical infrastructure
- High-motivated individual able to work in dynamic environment and complete projects from end-to-end