We are looking for a passionate researcher that is interested in catching malware and spying programs in mobile. Someone who is not afraid to dig deep into the internals of Android/iOS, fight malware evasion techniques, and discover the latest security breaches. Someone who will push the envelope of our state of the art detection engines.
The globally acclaimed Mobile Threat Detection group is on the frontline of defense against the most perilous cyber-attacks and most insidious hackers. Join us and work shoulder to shoulder with the best-in-the-field researchers, developers, reverse engineers and data scientists. We are proud to share our knowledge, presenting our work at the leading security conferences worldwide including multiple appearance at DEF CON and Black Hat. Here are some examples of our talks and findings:
* DEF CON 2018, Man In The Disk, https://www.defcon.org/html/defcon-26/dc-26-speakers.html#Makkaveev
* DEF CON 2017, Packers, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1XeGYDFp9A
* Black Hat 2015, Certifi-gate, https://www.blackhat.com/us-15/briefings.html#certifi-gate-front-door-access-to-pwning-millions-of-androids
* Data Science Summit, https://events.bizzabo.com/DataScienceSummit2018/agenda/session/251388Desired Background
- 4+ years' experience with the internals of Operating Systems. Android/iOS – big advantage.
- 3+ years' experience in reverse engineering.
- 3+ years’ experience programming in languages, such as C++/ Python/ Java
- Experience with IDA/JEB/OllyDBG.
- Exploit/Vulnerability research – big advantage
- Web security background – advantage