- Manage the creation and execution of campaigns in the Marketing Automation platform for the EMEA region. This includes integrated programs, events, email, online/digital media, direct mail, sponsorships, and advertising
- Champion best practices with key stakeholders ensuring vested interest in the success of email marketing campaigns.
- Develop and analyze key marketing metrics to ensure campaigns are meeting demand/lead generation goals.
- Drive the email marketing strategy and execution of campaigns.
- Analyze back-end data of campaigns and make recommendations for enhancing their effectiveness.
- Collaborate with Integrated Campaign team on outreach strategies that provide constant contact to customers without becoming overwhelming or boring.
- 3-5 years of experience building and implementing successful email marketing programs.
- Knowledge/experience with email marketing and marketing automation tools (Eloqua/Marketo) is a plus.
- 2+ years’ experience with Salesforce
- Experience analyzing key marketing metrics (click rate, spam rate, etc).
- Attention to detail with the ability to execute projects from beginning to end.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience. MBA is desirable