As the world’s leading vendor of Cyber Security, facing the most sophisticated threats and attacks, we’ve assembled a global team of the most driven, creative and innovative people. At Check Point, our employees are redefining the security landscape by meeting our customers’ real-time needs and providing our cutting-edge technologies and services to an ever-growing customer base.
Check Point Software Technologies is offering a unique and exclusive Security Engineer training program.
Are you technically oriented?
Are you passionate about IT Security?
Are you looking to learn from the best?
This program is for you!
- As a paid employee from day one, you will be sent to Israel for a 9 week training scheme. All travel, accommodation and training expenses are covered by the company.
- The program will include an introduction into the Information Security world, Check Point’s product portfolio as well as cutting edge networking technologies
- Following training, you will return to your home countries to join the local Security Engineering team as a Security Engineer for full time employment
- The role will include collaborating with our professional sales team, providing technical and conceptual sales support, conducting solution presentations and actively participating in IT Security Events
- BS/MS Degree in Sales/ Business administration / Computer Science
- 1-2 years’ experience in ISP Support, Help Desk Support or related networking position
- Knowledge of UNIX operating system Solaris, Linux or Windows 2000 Administration
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking. DNS, DHCP and security protocols – a plus
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve problems in a technical environment
- Ability to demonstrate good customer diplomacy skills and problem ownership
- Excellent English skills