Check Point is looking for a strong manager who is passionate to head the company product management team. You will be a key player in driving the transformation of the Enterprise Security market and helping us define the way forward for our comprehensive threat prevention security strategy and portfolio. Your mission will be to help us effectively position and market our products for multiple audiences – business and technical decision makers within the enterprise segment and across a number industries. You will be managing a product marketing strategy of multibillion dollars company. You will be responsible for the development and execution of classic outbound Product and Solution Marketing activities. You will have a strong track record of understanding our target customers, know their key pain points and be able to translate these to leverage our unique value proposition. You have the ability to see and link the pieces of the big picture together to develop compelling positioning and messaging and create presentations, collateral, product launches, and sales training that compels action. You will be a great message architect and writer – someone who can create presentations, whitepapers and solution briefs quickly, confidently and effectively. Partnering with Product Management, Sales and other Marketing teams, you will be part of a core team that will drive the growth of new business, support engagement of current customers, and help retain and grow top customers.
- Managing the Check Point product marketing team. Half of the team is based in California and the other half is based in Israel.
- Develop the company story and positioning that highlight the company vision and unique leadership position in the market
- Develop thought-leadership materials designed to accelerate our business momentum and better engage customers
- Managing the information flow within the company across R&D, PM, Marketing and Sales.
- You and your product management team will be responsible to:
- Develop strongly differentiated product positioning and messaging to drive product and solution leadership
- Create datasheets, brochures, whitepapers, case studies, presentations, demos, and website content
- Drive product launch and develop go-to-market plans, manage development of sales enablement tools and training for field sales force and reseller partners
- Drive outbound marketing strategies to improve awareness, share of voice, sales pipeline, and market position
- Perform market analysis to include technology directions, market sizing, and segmentation, defining buying personas and competitive analysis
- Develop campaigns and programs that drive market awareness and demand generation
- Evangelize our solutions portfolio to our customers through events, webinars and other external communications channels
- Present our products and solutions in formal and informal settings
- 5+ years of experience in a product marketing management role
- Global/Multi-product mindset: You have a proven track record for developing, prioritizing and promoting/cross-promoting multiple products/product lines simultaneously, spanning multiple audiences, industries & international markets, hardware & software.
- You have a previous background in product marketing with a specific focus on cyber security, enterprise networking and/or cloud
- You’re exceptional at making findings actionable for sales, product mgmt and marketing, as well as using the information to inform your GTM and growth strategies.
- You are a master at crafting and maintaining key cross-functional relationships with product management and sales to ensure unified team effort in go-to-market, launches and broad-scale rollouts.
- Messaging mastery: You are in a class of your own when it comes to articulating the essence of products and the value they create. You can craft a compelling narrative across different audiences, markets and channels, and know how to develop strong messaging maps and effective content strategy plans.
- You have solid copywriting/storytelling skills of your own. You presented to large audience before
- Sales Enablement: The ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits, and transfer that knowledge to the sales team and our customers, is crucial. Under your guidance, cross-functional marketing and content teams will effectively communicate our product value propositions and deliver the sales tools that support the selling cycles for your products
- Leveraging data to make decisions and foster growth is second nature to you, and a skill you have successfully developed within your teams.
- You have proven experience working and presenting to top executives
- You are willing to travel frequently ( 8-12 times a year)