Join MIS QA team as a Release Manager and Automation tester. Be responsible for implementing and managing release processes for the MIS department.
- Work with development and QA team to understand impacts of branches and code merges
- Manage risks and resolve issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality.
- Maintain the release manger tools according to build and release procedures and dependencies
- Track JIRA and SAP CR’s and assure version fit to Check Point standards.
- Center all changes to be deployed - Know the critical/sensitive changes that deployed and publish a report via WIKI.
- Write automation tests in Java Selenium according to QA requirements.
- Support the DevOps team to improve code release process.
- 0-1 years of experience
- Experience in handling complicated procedures – major advantage
- Experience in release and/or project management – an advantage
- Programming skills - Knowledge in Java, Java script and Web (JS HTML) – major advantage
- Excellent English – a must
- Function under pressure
- High communication skills, Good interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented and responsible
- Ability to work with many interfaces
- Fast learner