Lead Global Promotions and Sales Programs for Channels WW:
- Establish, plan and manage global and local channel initiatives aimed at increasing revenues, gain additional market share and align the sales force activities with the company’s strategy
- Develop business initiatives: directly vs. our partners and in cooperation with sales, marketing, Finance, Legal and MIS teams across the organization
- Increase promotions and programs awareness via Training and knowledge transfer to the field, partners and distributors WW
- Monitor performance of Channel promotions, analyze success factors and apply to other sales efforts while setting clear targets, KPI’s and establishment of measurements tools for field reps and Partners WW
- Improve overall results from promotions via partner enablement, ease of systems usage, implementation of best practices & knowledge sharing across the organization
Lead Generation Campaigns:
Manage Lead Generation Campaign Processes for Inside Sales WW:
- Develop, monitor and improve Inside Sales lead handling processes
- Improve communication between marketing–sales, set campaign targets, SLA, QA and analysis of lead generation activities.
- Measure and manage Inside Sales leads backlog, identify and replicate successful campaigns, manage focused customized lead gen campaigns in key areas.
- Improve Inside Sales conversion rate through establishment of best practices among marketing-Inside Sales-MIS teams across the organization.
* Working directly with Check Point Top Management
- 3-5 years team management experience
- Strong background with Channels, operations, sales
- Leading "end to end" cross organizational processes and projects
- Working with C level and Top Management - an advantage
- Excellent Communication skills: oral, written, presentation
- “Can do" attitude, people’s person, high motivation, independence
- Excellent English (oral and written) a must. Additional languages - an advantage