Looking for an opportunity to lead a group of product managers to be responsible for Check Point's line of security products.
- Develop strongly differentiated product positioning and messaging to drive product leadership.
- Ownership of product requirements & roadmap & leading the product life cycle through development and product launch.
- Drive product launch and develop go-to-market plans, manage development of sales enablement tools and training for field sales force and reseller partners.
- Drive outbound marketing strategies to improve awareness, share of voice, sales pipeline, and market position.
- Develop thought-leadership materials designed to accelerate our business momentum and better engage customers.
- Present our products and solutions in formal and informal settings.
- Evangelize our solutions portfolio to our customers through events, webinars and other external communications channels.
- 10 years of recent and progressive outbound Product Marketing or Product Management experience
- 5+ managerial skills leading a team of product management and marketing , with proven management and organizational skills
- Work experience within enterprise security or networking targeting large enterprise customers highly desirable.
- Data networking, Internet , cyber-security, cloud , cloud-security knowledge a plus.
- Hands-on experience delivering high-quality marketing materials with a creative flair to bring fresh ideas into product positioning and marketing campaigns.
- Exceptional communication and strong public speaking and presentation skills.
- Must be willing to travel extensively (internationally)
- BS or equivalent experience. MBA desirable.