Check Point is looking for a junior recruiter to join the International Recruiting Team for a 6 months' assignment
Main responsibilities will include:
- Being an advisor to the business to ascertain hiring requirements
- Direct sourcing and pipeline management to meet current and future hiring demands
- Owning and managing the entire recruiting cycle from requisition to on-boarding
- Use various sourcing techniques, interviewing candidates and creating and extending job offers
- Championing our brand and promoting Check Point as an employer of choice to all candidates via the use of social media and branding activities
- 0-2 years of recruiting experience (Maximum) from a recruitment agency or as an in-house recruiter of a large corporation
- Comfortable with cold calling.
- Excellent English skills - Fluency needed (Candidates who don't meet this criteria, please abstain)
- High energy, highly motivated, and self-driven in fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to successfully partner with team members to help ensure the success of a variety of recruiting programs.
- Excellent attention to detail, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and work well in a dynamic, team environment
- Passion for foreign cultures
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a relevant related discipline
- Previous experience working in an international or global environment
- Additional language
CV's must be in English